GENERAL PREVENTION MEASURES
- All our staff have received training on Covid-19 preventive measures.
- All our staff will wear the necessary personal protective equipment at all times.
- We perform a daily health screening with all our workers, who declare that they have not been in contact with any infected person in the last 15 days.
- We have reduced the capacity limit of all our hotel spaces, including elevators.
- We have separated the sun loungers around the pools, for a minimum of 1.5m space (between families/groups).
- We have provided disinfectant gel in different locations around our hotels.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
- We have reduced the number of tables at our buffets (minimum of 1.5 metres between tables).
- If necessary, and if the occupancy permits, we will offer 2 lunch/dinner services, or we’ll open multiple dining rooms.
- The restaurants are continuously sanitised by the cleaning staff.
- Anything that cannot be served individually will be served by our staff, to prevent customers from handling food and tongs.
- We’ve removed the bread from our buffet; this will be served to customers at the table instead.
- We now offer the option of choosing from a menu instead of using the buffet service. The menu varies daily and is available for room service as well.
- At breakfast, our staff wear the proper personal protective equipment to serve food to customers. Customers can also request individual hot dishes to be prepared in the kitchen
- All kitchen and wait staff work with gloves and masks, both those who are customer-facing and those who are not.
- Buffet food is covered with protective methacrylate screens. Customers do not have direct access to the food, instead they will be able to see the food for selection, which will be served to them by a member of staff.
- In areas where queuing takes place, we have marked the minimum separation distance on the ground, to ensure that everyone maintains a safe distance.
- All crockery is provided by our staff, to prevent customers from having direct access to it.
- We have placed single servings of oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on the tables.
- We perform an exhaustive control and inspection of the temperature of our dishwashers (>80º)
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED IN CLEANING SERVICES
- Our laundrette ensures and certifies that all laundry is washed with disinfectant products at over 60º.
- Rooms will not be cleaned while the customer is inside.
- Gloves are disinfected with hydroalcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
- Disposable wipes are used to clean each room after customer checkout.
- We have reduced the number of rooms per housekeeper, to ensure each room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- At the request of the customer, we now offer hand sanitiser and face masks as complementary amenities.
- We use disposable mops for floor cleaning.
PREVENTION MEASURES IMPLEMENTED AT RECEPTION
- We have marked the minimum safety distance on the floor.
- We have disinfectant gel available on each counter.
- We disinfect all items which are handed to customers (room cards, etc.)
- All customers are provided with basic prevention information and rules on the correct use of our facilities.
- We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of all counters.